Couscous pearls, also known as Israeli couscous, are small balls of toasted semolina flour.
- Tricolor couscous pearls are small balls of toasted semolina flour
- Flavored with spinach and tomato and some without
- Vegan; vegetarian; kosher pareve
- Ready to eat in just 10 minutes
- Alternative to pasta or rice
Bob's red mill tricolor pearl couscous has a unique nutty flavor and pleasantly chewy texture that pairs exceptionally well with your favorite sauces, so it can be a great alternative to traditional pasta and rice.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.
Wheat Flour, Spinach Powder, Tomato Powder, Annatto (Color). Contains Wheat.