Bulletproof Collagen protein makes it easy to get the same vital amino acids found in bone broth without the time-consuming preparation. And because collagen is flavorless and blends in quickly without clumps, it’s one of the easiest ways to add a protein boost to smoothies, soups, and of course, Bulletproof Coffee.
Box of 15 individual Collagen Protein GoPacks
Travel-friendly & convenient
12g of protein per serving
Collagen from pasture-raised cows
Supports bones, joints, skin and hair
Traditionally, collagen used to make its way into peoples’ diets through foods like bone broths, slow-cooked organ meats, kidney pies, baked beef hearts, whole crustaceans, and whole-fish soups and stews…
However, unless a person is routinely eating these types of meals, chances are the body is barely getting any naturally occurring collagen protein at all.
Because of special enzymatic processing, Bulletproof Collagen doesn’t clump, and mixes invisibly into your favorite shakes, smoothies – or even plain water. Plus, because collagen is flavorless and more heat-stable than whey, it can be mixed into coffee (or any other hot beverage) without hurting its nutritional quality, or the taste.
- 1 cup roasted or activated cashew nuts
- ¼ cup Bulletproof Collagen Protein
- ¼ cup Bulletproof Chocolate Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt · 2 Tbsp Bulletproof Ghee or butter, melted
- Your preferred sweetener to taste
- 2 organic eggs (room temperature)
- Optional: organic raspberries to sprinkle on top.