Bulletproof Sleep Mode is a complete solution engineered to help you fall asleep faster and get the most efficient night's rest possible, night in, night out. Bulletproof Sleep Mode combines ingredients shown to have unique effects of relieving stress, strengthening a normal pattern of sleep, and increasing the time you spend in actual restorative sleep.
- Recharged & refreshed mornings
- Beat Stress, Fall asleep, Stay asleep
- The optimal dose of Plant-Sourced Melatonin
- Drug-Free Sleep Support
Bulletproof Sleep Mode contains a 0.3mg (300mcg) physiological dose of melatonin supported by scientific research - just enough to boost sleep efficiency, the time where you are getting your best restorative sleep. Plus, unlike the vast majority of melatonin on the market - which are either extracted from animal pineal glands or artificially created in a lab - the bio-identical melatonin in Sleep Mode is 100% plant-sourced from Herbatonin
Bulletproof Sleep Mode supports stable energy during sleep to help maintain consistent energy during sleep - when your body is working hard to repair muscle, consolidate memory, release growth and appetite hormones, and other critical tasks - Sleep Mode contains Bulletproof Brain Octane oil to keep you going with hyper-efficient ketone fuel.
Bulletproof supplements are backed by the most cutting-edge research, science, and technology. Sourced from the best, most bioavailable ingredients possible.
Take one serving (two soft gels) 30 minutes before bed for healthy, refreshing sleep.
Brain Octane Oil, Plant-sourced, Bio-identical Melatonin, L-Ornithine, Gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, silicon dioxide, purified water, zinc oxide, curcumin.
- Plant-sourced, Bio-identical Melatonin - 0.3mg (300mcg). Science-backed and shown to improve sleep efficiency.
- L-Ornithine - 400mg. To help the body beat stress and power down for the night, Sleep Mode contains L-Ornithine, an adaptogenic amino acid that lowers stress marker cortisol.
- Brain Octane oil - 500mg. Brain Octane oil supports the energy your body uses during sleep (repairing muscle, consolidating memory, releasing growth hormones, etc.) to prepare for the next day.