The most traditional flavor, Pete’s Smoked Black Pepper is inspired by the original Louisville Slugger, baseball legend Pete Browning of the 1880’s Louisville Colonels.
Louisville Vegan Jerky Co. Vegan Jerky Pete's Smoked Black Pepper is made with spices smoked with real Kentucky bourbon barrels. It's sweetened with Kentucky sorghum to bring together the complex flavors Kentucky and Louisville have to offer.
The seasonings are delicately balanced to bring out the smokey black pepper flavor. This jerky is tasty and satisfying, and they have worked very hard to source many of the ingredients locally in Louisville, KY.
- Salty, mild, and robust with just a hint of sweetness
- Subtly spiced with organic black pepper, nutmeg, garlic, and onion
- Free of gluten and cholesterol
- 70 Calories/ 7grams of protein per serving
- 210 Calories/ 21 grams of protein per bag
Textured Soy Protein, San-J Tamari, Salt, Olive Oil, Sorghum. Garlic, Onion, Spices, Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor