Organically raised cows are not exposed to harmful chemical pesticides, artificial hormones that may be found in conventional ghee.
Organic Ghee is heat stable & perfect to use for cooking at high temperatures. Most other cooking oils, especially refined oils, form harmful free radicals at high temperatures.
Organic Ghee contains many fat-soluble nutrients that are essential for good health. Research now shows that a totally fat-free diet is unhealthy and can accelerate ageing.
Organic India Organic Ghee contains only what is good for you and nothing else.
- FSSAI certified Organic Cow Ghee
Benefits of Ghee
A rich source of essential fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6, Ghee has a rich nutrient profile and contains no hydrogenated oil. With a very long shelf life, Ghee has many uses outside the kitchen as well:
- Bath oil
- Tired eyes
- Dry nose
- Herb carrier
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids
- Great for sauteing or frying
- No milk proteins
- 500 ml jar contains 50 servings
- Is best for cooking
- Is considered as sattvic food
- Contains healthy fat-soluble vitamins which aids in the absorption of nutrients in foods and are essential for good health.
Direction for use:
ORGANIC GHEE is heat stable & perfect to use for cooking at high temperatures. Most other cooking oils, especially refined oils, form harmful free radicals at high temperatures.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC GHEE (COW GHEE) – 500ml ( 445g)
* This item may not be innegable for same day delivery.