Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are essential amino acids that, when taken during training, may have many benefits including:
- A marked decrease in post workout soreness
- Reduction in muscle breakdown caused by intense exercise
- An increase in exercise endurance and tryptophan induced fatigue blocking properties
- An increase in anabolism in concert with a decrease in catabolism through raising of insulin and GH
- An increase in post workout testosterone levels
- Stimulation of protein synthesis
BCAA Excellence 2.0 also features L-lysine to increase efficacy.
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 6-8 capsules during the workout, or as directed by your healthcare professional
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Lysine HCl.