Deglet Noor dates are sometimes called the "Queen of dates" and have had their pits removed for easy use. Despite being one of the sweetest fruit, high in both sugar and carbohydrates, dates are deliciously nutrient-dense and are full of minerals, vitamins, and health-benefiting phytonutrients.
- Natural sweetener high in minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients
- Grown in California on organic farms
- Less sweet and lower in calories than Medjool dates
- Perfect for snacking and sweetening nut milk
- USDA certified organic, earth kosher, non-GMO, raw, gluten-free, vegan
They are very easily digested, which allows your body to make full use of their nutrition. They make an excellent whole foods source of sugar to be a substitute in any number of dessert recipes, smoothies, and sweet treats.
Use as a whole food substitute for sugar in your favorite dessert recipes, for smoothies, or as a sweet treat. Refrigeration recommended.
Packaged in a facility that also processes tree nuts. May contain the occasional pit.
Organic Pitted Deglet Noor Dates (Phoenix dactylifera).