These kitchen sponge cloths by if you care are 100% compostable, machine or dish-washable, and reusable as well as being compostable at the end of their useful lives (up to 300 washes). They are durable and incredibly absorbent, absorbing 20 times their own weight in water for a variety of kitchen tasks.
- If you care sponge cloths are made in a patented process
- Cellulose, non-GMO unbleached cotton, and mirabilite
- It can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water
- Each cloth is reusable and washable many times
- Rinse the cloth and wring out excess water to increase absorbency
It has always been to create the most kitchen and household products, providing you and your family with high quality and highly effective alternatives. And to that end, we are proud to offer a full line of products that are not only good for the environment but good for your cooking and household needs as well.
Rinse the cloth and wring out excess water to increase absorbency. Use with water, soap, and water, or any household cleaner. After using, rinse thoroughly, wring out the water, and leave flat to dry. The cloth can be washed at temperatures up to 1900f (880c) in a dishwasher or washing machine with normal loads. Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine products. After washing, leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
5 100% Natural Sponge Cloths.