Spicely Organic Vanilla Bean produces the sweetly spicy, delicate aroma and flavor that can only be found in quality vanilla. It a very popular flavoring used in baking, perfumes, and aromatherapy
- Compact eco boxes are a sampling size for a few servings
- Desirable amount to maintain freshness
- Certified USDA organic, certified GF, non-GMO verified, vegan, kosher
- Certifications are available at spicy organics
- Minimal packaging used to reduce environmental impact
Vanilla is native to Mesoamerica and was used by the Aztecs. Vanilla is the second most expensive spice after saffron because of the labor-intensive nature of hand pollination. Vanilla pods are picked green and unripe. The pods must go through a curing and fermenting process before a fragrance develops.
Organic Vanilla Bean.