Black Mulberry , Brown Sugar , Lactobacillus
- Promote hematopoiesis
- Fresh black mulberry is fermented with patented strains for a long time (about 730 days) at low temperature. It retains the complete nutrition of mulberry.
- Black mulberry is rich in vitamins, carotenoids, anthocyanins and phenols.
- Contains resveratrol, which is the king of antioxidant fruits.
- The product contains mulberry enzymes and probiotics-maintains the function of the digestive tract, makes bowel movements smooth, adjusts physique, and promotes metabolism
- The quality of the production process is strictly controlled and does not contain pigments, fragrances, preservatives, heavy metals, pesticides and plasticizers.